Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays - Anonymous
CALL US OR CLICK BELOW
(if you don't see an available time just call us)
The American Heart Association® eLearning and blended learning courses provide flexible training solutions. Students are able to complete online training at their own pace and on their own schedule, anywhere and anytime an internet connection is available. Companies and healthcare organizations can overcome obstacles such as scheduling, reaching remote employees and diverse learning styles.
Proudly serving Fitness, Personal Training, First Aid CPR AED, Martial Arts, Self-Defense, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Boxing and Kickboxing to Union, Springfield, Westfield, Elizabeth, Linden, Maplewood, Irvington, Roselle, Roselle Park, Cranford, Kenilworth, Garwood, Short Hill, Summit and surrounding areas in NJ.
HOW IT DOES WORK?
American Heart Association® (AHA)
Blended eLearning Courses
You MUST Complete The Hands-on Skills Session With An Authorized AHA Instructor In Order To Complete And Obtain Your Official American Heart Association (AHA) Course Completion "Certification" Card.
* * * WE'RE THE ONLY CERFITIED SITE THAT'S AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS * * *
- Choose your AHA eLearning courses below.
- Register on the AHA site for your course.
- Complete the course (anytime and anywhere with PC access)
PART 2 & 3
- Set up your Hands-on PRACTICE & SKILLS SESSION with us
- Bring your course completion sheet to your PRACTICE & SKILLS SESSION.
- Upon successful completion you'll receive your American Heart Association® (AHA) course completion eCard.