MISSION: DefensiveFit was established to provide a place where one can learn and enjoy the experience of physical fitness, self-defense training and learn the essentials skills of First Aid CPR AED. We will coach, support and empower you throughout your personal journey.
Proudly serving Fitness, Personal Training, Martial Arts, Self-Defense, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Boxing and Kickboxing to Union, Springfield, Westfield, Elizabeth, Linden, Maplewood, Irvington, Roselle, Roselle Park, Cranford, Kenilworth, Garwood, Short Hill, Summit and surrounding areas in NJ.
HOW IT DOES WORK?
The American Heart Association® eLearning and blended learning courses provide flexible training solutions. Students are able to complete online training at their own pace and on their own schedule, anywhere and anytime an internet connection is available. Companies and healthcare organizations can overcome obstacles such as scheduling, reaching remote employees and diverse learning styles.
CALL US OR CLICK BELOW
(schedule your practice and skill session)
You MUST Complete The Hands-on Skills Session With An Authorized AHA Instructor In Order To Complete And Obtain Your Official American Heart Association (AHA) Course Completion "Certification" Card.
American Heart Association® (AHA)
Blended eLearning Courses
1. Choose your American Heart Association® (AHA) Blended courses below.
2. Register on the AHA site for your course.
3. Complete the online modules.
4. Print and bring your course completion sheet to your practice and skill session.
5. Contact us to set up your Hands-on SKILLS SESSION
6. Upon successful completion you'll receive your American Heart Association® (AHA) course completion card.